Advising starts on Monday, OCTOBER 27, 2014. Advising appointments are available to the following:
- my Advisees or “shadow” advisees (double majors)
- Advisees whose Communication Advisor is on sabbatical, or
- because I have advised you informally in recent months.
There is a full week of advising before anyone can register, and a further two weeks when Sophomores and Freshmen can be advised prior to registration.
So I’m asking that if you want an advising appointment, please sign up in the following order:
- Week 1 (OCT 27-30): Juniors and Seniors only
- Week 2 (NOV 3-6): Sophomores and Juniors
- Week 2 (NOV 10-13): Freshman, Sophomores and anyone else.
Setting up an advising appointment is fairly easy… but getting the slot YOU want means doing it NOW!
- Please go to my online SIGN UP: roconnell-advising1.youcanbook.me. If you have trouble accessing it, email me.
- Find an open slot that works for you.
- FILL IN THE FORM and SUBMIT.
If none of the available times works for you because of classes or work, let me know and we will set something up outside these times. I’ll be filling up the chocolate jar Those of you studying abroad this semester should already have the advising spreadsheet to work from but, certainly, email me if you have questions.
If you are a graduating Senior, please make sure that you have filed your Graduation Petition. I can help you with that.
Office: GHH 323 (Global Heritage Hall, 3rd floor).